2013/09/14

BTS (방탄소년단) 'N.O' 'O!RUL8,2?'

Since I missed my writing 'moments' to talk about Infinite's concert last week (I WATCHED THEM omg I need to spazz), let me review the nou album of Bangtan Sonyeondan (방탄소년단), or also called BTS. Have I told you about them before?

As I said, they just released their new album. You haven't heard of them? Of course, they are still rookies but they released their full album in such a hurry. They are only 4 months old, seriously.


But even though they are rookies, the album is very well-produced. The leader himself, Rap Monstar, joined in the production.. most of the songs in the album (except for the skit and the outro).

We finally found another finely packed group. It's actually kind of surprising for me. They are from BIGHIT entertainment, and I didn't think it would come out with a hip-hop group. But now they are like the best rookies for 2013. Aren't you agree?

Ok. I really want to introduce them first to you guys. (+ sharing my fanarts) but since my fanarts has not done yet, and my school's schedule is so hectic I decide to make it about next week.

Let me review the album. The album is called 'O!RUL2,8?' or 'Oh! Are You Late Too?'.




They have only released two albums so far. But most of them are talking about DREAMS. On their debut song, they said 'What is your dream?' in the title track 'NO MORE DREAM'
And now in the title track 'NO' they are telling us, giving us some advice.. "Don't be trapped in someone else's dream" "Will good cars or house bring us happiness?"

It's like telling me, what is your exact dream? Where is your happiness come from? Are you living someone else's dream?

Adults tell me that hardships are only momentary
To endure a little more, to do it later
Everybody say NO!
It can’t be any later
Don’t be trapped in someone else’s dream
It has to be now or never
We still haven’t done anything

They are our representative, the teens who are 'rebelling' against people's opinion about our own life, our own dream. A big toss to BTS.

The second track called 'We On' boosts out their confidence! I like the song. With the thick hip hop feel to it + awesome rap skills. Same goes to 'If I Ruled The World', but this one has a very nice beat, and I love the beginning of the melody! *I just seen the english lyrics, and oh how perfect they are* Rap Monstar, Suga, and J-Hope are alive.
How I love these kind of songs :")
intermezzo: suddenly miss my Block B boys.... and they are coming back on October!

NEXT is COFFEE. It is the remake of Cafe Latte by Urban Zakapa. It is like my favorite song from a K-Indie group. Do you know how I felt when I first listened to the audio preview? :""")))


I love the original version and this version too. Also the remake that Geeks did for Cafe Latte is also good. Kind of the same because they also added the rap parts.
But, Bangtan's 'Coffee' is the most upgraded version of Cafe Latte. Because they don't use the guitar or the piano melody from the original, adding so much hip-hop feel to it.

AND HERE COMES MY 2 FAVORITE SONGS FROM THE ALBUM.
They are an awesome song for having fun!




That's all! The last song actually called 'Luv In Skool' just as an outro of the album and it has a slow beat on it. It's a perfect outro after all the madness!


Will be back for the next Bangtan post! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment