2013/02/11

Messy post

The sudden flu last Friday...and still going on until today. But thanks God a lot more better.
And the tasks, presentations, daily tests, and need to mention a not-so-important Valentine competition about making chocolate and stuffs. 
....Got me going crazy. 

It's a day after Chinese New Year. It's actually a good day if count the money that comes in to my wallet. But my body and mental not feeling really well. Plus the weather is not really helping too. The extremely hot weather, but the you will get a heavy rain after that... you know, it affects my body performance. 

Like the internet, twitter, tumblr, youtube... helping me to reduce the stress? It's not. I'm still care about those crazy stuffs in school. I know I shouldn't be thinking any of it to make me kinda relax, but I can't. 

Sometimes, I just need to sing crazily in my room, listening to rock songs, forgets about k-pop for a while (fangirling makes me stress too, kind of) and...... scream. Or eat lotsa food! Delicious food (I've got so much in mind)

The good news is I have money. To buy ticket. Concert. B1A4 or Music Bank in Jakarta. Choosing one of them is sooo hard for me.
But I think I'm gonna watch B1A4 since if I watch Music Bank, I can only afford to buy the furthest seat for the concert, but abandon this one and only chance is not any better. Like, my BEASTFINITE is finally going into the town. My feelings......... 

But I somehow sure that Infinite is going to hold a concert in here, SOLO. It's just my prediction.... but I hope so. 

And because of this stress mind, I opened US Embassy in Indonesia website and saw a student exchange or something like that. I really want to get out and try new things. CAN I. 

Feeling so much better after I wrote this... :)

I think I need to recommend you something. Was about to put Boys Like Girls or We The Kings songs here, but I found this... Please welcome Clara C! 



For me, it's better than the original. Sounds elegant..... I always love her voice :")

0 comments:

Post a Comment