2013/02/16

Buts...

Too many concerts in March. *table flip*
I am not ready with all of this. Since the Chinese new year 'gifts' is not really satisfying and I only afford to buy one ticket. 
But there's freaking three (yes, three; or four if you count the non-singer who'll come, Lee Min Ho; but I don't care). THREE. So, K-pop is finally growing here right? But can you make a great schedule, like, I can't spend 2 million in just one month.

There's Music Bank in Jakarta, there's B1A4 showcase, and now it's Lunafly. 
Music Bank is a bigger event compared to the others since it's a tv program, and gonna take place in Gelora Bung Karno. I can't imagine watching Beast&Infinite with a telescope, far away from the stage. But I want to join the euphoria with my colleagues.. Hmm... let me throw away this one. 

B1A4.. I like them, I love their songs. But it's not like I'm their fan. I don't know what to do. It will be disappointing if I don't watch them.... Their songs is freaking good and the looks.... 

Lunafly.. I love them, also their songs. In addition, there's Sam Carter, the foreigner with great british accent. And Yun... And awesome songs! I had recommend one of their songs, right? Um.. I make a post about them here. I love them, but I'm not really a fan. I've done some projects too for Sam's and Yun's birthday. But I can't really express that I am their fan. 
But, their showcase/fan meet ticket is limited. Only for 250 tickets. And can you imagine, seeing them live, face to face. Even the VIP pass gets a chance to take a photo plus autograph..... 
I wanna buy this, but I don't have chingus to go with. (still looking for someone)

It's like there's only one chance for three concert in one month. And I only have around 600k. 
I don't care about parents' permission... Just buy the ticket first. 
But I can't choose properly. 

It's so hilarious to see myself being so pathetic about concerts............ 


Plus have just watched Running Man episode 132. WOW. It's definitely Kwangsoo's year. The tall giraffe is back in action. Like, really, who thought he'd be so smart to handle Jongkook?!! It's like he's been planning it for years. Too those, who haven't watch it..... You'll be surprised. 
And I saw Running Man next episode preview. REALLY SONG JIHYO YOU'RE SO BRAVE. I thought I'm brave enough, but still you're a lot better.


I'm speechless. Thumbs up. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment