2013/04/13

Akdong Musician

Found a topic. It's about K-pop (again). Listen to this one. Not another typical group, but a new adorable duo.

(Their audition in Kpop Star 2)


They are rookies. Well, they haven't debuted yet. They are one of the Kpop Star 2 contestant, a TV competition and the winner gets a chance to choose their own company, the choices are the 3 big (JYP, SM, YG). This duo won the competition! I'm freaking happy because you know I'm one of the acoustic enthusiast.

Akdong Musician is so talented. I fell in love with them. They sang their own composed song. Well not their. I mean the big brother. Oh..ho I haven't told you yet.

Akdong Musician is a familly duo. It's a Lee family, with a one loving brother and one cutie little sister. Call them Chan Hyuk and Soo Hyun. The brother is a genius of composing. I mean like......
They haven't debuted yet and 4 of their performances went to the chart. Do not forget that three of them actually got first in music charts. How awesome is that? :")

They need to be KNOWN and to be praised because all of their hard works.

(.....about 4 months later)
This song is called Foreigner's Confession. MY CURRENT FAVORITE SONG. What a wonderful lyrics.

But the thing is:
They have to choose one of the company. But none of them is good for them...in my opinion. In allkpop, the article about their winning, most of the comments don't agree of them joining the big 3. And some of the threads are talking about this too.
First. Don't go to SM. It's so rare to see the artists compose the song for their own album, right? Then what will happen to their composed song? Go to the dump?
Second. About YG. They let you compose your own song. But their style, I think not close enough to Akdong? But I think it's good enough. Because I trust YG's style more than JYP's.
Third. JYP. They are good, better than the two. But I don't think it matches to Akdong. They will let you compose, of course. But the thing is, I don't think JYP can manage Akdong well. Because they have so many artists plus need to mention that the last two rookies don't really attract people much. I'm afraid. It's just like something is off if Akdong joins JYP.

The people on the comments or threads want them to go to Nega Network, which is Lunafly's entertainment. Or FNC entertaiment. That's what great. Or maybe go to smaller company with a great quality. Like Busker Busker's company. That suit them the most.

Okay, just..
Let them choose their own company, shall we?

0 comments:

Post a Comment