2013/07/16

Infinite 'DESTINY'

I feel like I have to post something, because school is coming.
Goodbye times for fangirling, goodbye times for watching.. I have to stay focus..? (can't believe I said that, that's maybe not gonna happen until September coming)

Why? I am so excited. Almost everyday, I think about INFINITE's concert 'One Great Step' World Tour in Indonesia. It is on 31st August!

The point is, I need to gather money for buying the ticket. Let's hope that it won't be sold out just yet. I'll be an annoying blabber and a crybaby if I don't get the ticket. My mind's been panicking. How can I get the ticket?
Let's just hope and pray so I'll get my festival ticket... Pretty please.

And I have to thank Woollim for not forgetting us Indonesian Inspirits.


PLUS WHAT..
They released a new M/V! (and a new single album, may I add)
They shot it in Universal Studio.. which is awesome. They used the movie set for Inception and Transformer filming, and it is huge. They are the first korean artist who used the set. Fascinating, isn't it?


Destiny M/V and album REVIEW!



I love it so far!
If you listen to the song 'DESTINY', it got a kind of weird opening, with the visual, L, singing. But then (I really love this part) Sunggyu opens the song with his eargasm voice (oh my bias), and I really like the flow! When he sings 'For you~' Kya.
And of course, Sungjong and Sungyeol get their parts and I'm not disappointed with that. They look oh so manly. YAY Sungjong you handsome.
I'm happy they are back with this kind of song. Because truthfully I don't really like their 'Man in Love' song.


LIKE, GREAT JOB WOOLLIM. HOORAY WOOLLIM.


They released Infinite's Destiny M/V on 13.07.16 and it's named Version B. Whoops. That means, you got the Version A. Please release it soon, don't try to troll us. Ha.

The song 'Destiny' have an annoying intro. You will listen some kind of wind sound and it's annoying..... But when you got into Sunggyu's opening part.... Those sounds..... is love. I really love this part more than the chorus. But the chorus isn't bad! And also Sunggyu's 'Cause you're my destiny' part is awesome. Plus the 'oooo' part in the chorus. Kya.


Second song: Inception. Funny and unusual intro.... But it goes well with their voices. The chorus is missing something, I think. But the further I go, the more I love it.....





Third song: 너에게 간다. This. is. Perfection.
I love this song so much, besides 'Destiny'. Their voices are like whispering to me.... Slow beat, but then you meet an awesome chorus... and is closed with a slow beat again. I don't know what to tell or what to complain. :')




Fourth song: 엄마.
Not really my kind of ballad song, because I still like 'Only Tears' better. But Inspirits around me couldn't wait for this song, there was so many of them waiting for this song.
I only love the chorus. It is perfect......~




A bonus for those who are reading.... Destiny M/V making!



Plus plus plus Beast are coming back too, on 19th July. I'm sure that I'm gonna review their new FULL album, which is produced by Yong Junhyung himself. What a masterpiece.




AND... Sooorryy can't find the audios that aren't blocked in youtube. Why don't you try to listen at melon? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment