2013/07/06

I Hear Your Voice (너의 목소리가 들려)

Hello! I'm feeling sorry for not posting here.... Because I'm actually have a lot of time to spend, but blogging seems so far away?

I've been watching so many dramas this holiday. And I've just ended Monstar episode 8... what an heart wrenching story back at the very end of the episode! I can not give you spoilers since I think I'd be difficult to tell you to.
Need to wait for one more week to see what is gonna happen next. *table flip*


Since the title post is, I Hear Your Voice, I have to talk to you about it then.



I Hear Your Voice is a story about a man (Lee Jongsuk, the one who's at the right, pretty right.) who hears what are people thinking just by seeing people's eyes. Which is kind of interesting for me. So I take my time to watch it.
The background of the story, when I saw it for the first time, is not really addicting, nor pulling me to the drama. The background is about law, which I don't really pay attention into.

Law... is a pretty confusing world, eh? "Something is gonna burst in my head," that was what I thought when I was going to watch it.

And meeeeh. Wrong guess.



The writer-nim goes with a story that we still can understand. All the cases that I have watched is pretty... interesting I guess? (Ya, since it's a drama, of course they make interesting cases).
It is a different kind of drama from what people watch these days. With a touch of the law, it makes the drama goes really different, good, but not difficult to understand.
Of course, it has the sense of romance, but not melodrama. (say no to melodramas!)

The main actress and the main actor, which is Lee Boyoung and Lee Jongsuk, don't get much justice here. Maybe you think it is weird, since it is a law-based drama but the main actors don't get their righteousness? We'll see.

It is law-based, but also get that kind of mystery genre.
.... But it is exhilarating to watch this kind of drama. Will you watch it?

The one and the only one Kim Sohyun. I ber some of you notice here. She is the little Lee Boyoung! 


ps. I kind of wanting that ability to hear what people think. But Lee Jongsuk said that it is a very noisy world. Well, sometimes not knowing the truth is quite comfortable.
......and I just found out that the writer is the one who writes Dream High. Never thought that far......

For more information: CLICK HERE HERE HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment