2012/03/31

Recommended Songs;; last day of March

Hello no one. I see no one see my blog. *I keep complaining, but I'm the one who doesn't tell this website to anyone. Stop that, heart morons* I feel comfortable without no one watching, but upset in some kind of way.
Now..k-pop topic again, I think?
Too fast to talk about Korean Indie Bands? I have some new songs, like 2AM. And old songs from indie bands. Lemme talk about 2AM first. They have released their new album called F.Scott Fitzgerald's Way of Love (it's hard to rememberrrrrrr!)
One of my favorite songs:

Well actually, only this and 'I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me' that I know =B (credit to Platypizz2)
and I found out that SPICA's already released their album (it's a repackaged) with seven songs plus one instrumental. Haven't heard about it but since I've locked my eyes on them, i can recommend this to you.

And Korean Indie that i wanna to talk about is.... Urban Zakapa!! They are the best of the best. I found them while I was listening to 10cm - Americano (which was a long time ago. well this song is so catchy. you should listen to this too!)
First i don't really like them, but like a week ago I found 'My Love' and 'Cafe Latte' by Urban Zakapa. and those two are really soothing my mind.
Plus they r gonna release a new album, Beautiful Day. Should I buy it or not?

Enjoy....and please listen to those songs i recommended. You won't regret. ;)

1 comments:

Post a Comment