2012/09/01

Guitar

I'm so in love with songs with guitar accompaniment these days.
And ah.. hello. I finally have some time to write. I'm currently watching bunch of videos that stuck in my twitter's favorite and bookmarks. And now I'm watching Reply 1997 (with A-pink's Eunji << my bias >>, Infinite's Hoya, and Seo In Guk).

Back to song with guitar accompaniment.
G-Dragon's "That XX" released yesterday. And actually I've been avoiding BigBang's songs...but this song is just too perfect. Others say the *beep* sounds sound so disturbing, but I think it's okay. It's just the rap parts that don't match, or is it just me..? But still, GD sings and raps perfectly.
The lyrics are great. But it doesn't match with the video, I think.

Other songs with guitar... some old songs like..
IU's "Teacher" and Urban Zakapa's "Cafe Latte" and one more, it's Geeks' "Officially Missing You (Re-make)". Favoriteee!

......And I keep replaying Block B's songs. All of their songs. I can be a BBC if I want to.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment