2013/03/02

Brave

Tangan udah gatel kepengen nulis di blog.
Halooo. Writing in both English and Indonesian.. just doing what I like.

First of all, it's March. You know how much I told you about this month that full of concerts. Enough with them, I even wanna puke if I talk about it again here.

Sekolah gue lagi mau masuk ke minggu-minggu Mid Semester which means I have a lot of materials to read and to be understood. So much. Even the socials studies that I hate, I have to. Making the summary is so hard and give me a lot of pressure.

And it's March. Also means.. scholarship. I have been thinking about this. But I'm still being wishy washy whether I'm gonna join it or not. Thinking about the pressure that I will get if I join the test and thinking about the regret if I don't join it.
It's the only chance I have, since it's only for a tenth grader. I won't be a tenth grader forever.

Give me encouragements. I'm just too shy to take the interview........ Ugh. Oh why do you have to be so shy.
If I join this, I need to do a lot of things, can I handle this? Am I brave enough?
See... making a decision is this hard.

For those who wants to know about what scholarship that I'm talking about, go to here.
It's for Indonesian, tenth graders, and born in August '96 until August, plus someone who is brave enough.

...

And, I love English's songs and K-pop evenly now. I love Lawson and Imagine Dragons! Like they are my new band to be rocked on. Plus I love VIXX too... their concept for 'On and On' is seriously amazing. Strong vampire concept, and the song is not disappointing. Maybe I can admit that I'm one of their fan. :)

Just a 'friendly' reminder: H-7 for Music Bank in Jakarta. ..........



1 comments:

sherlyn said... Reply

ikut aja clar~ kan lumayan sekali2 sekolah di luar negeri wakakka gua aja udah agak muak tinggal di sini
do all the risk (y)

Post a Comment